We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to take on the technical responsibility for our D2C platforms. This includes tweeksweets.com and pandym2s.com among others. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining several e-commerce stores and continuously work to improve user experience and technical functions on the platforms.
This is a hands-on, technical position for someone who can work independently with engineering and user experience to extend and improve existing code, as well as design and develop new features. This position requires an understanding and analytical approach to customer experience as well as technical skills. A problem-solving mindset and interest in e-commerce is crucial.
About the company
Bayn Group is a food tech company with a vision to become the global leading supplier of the world’s best sugar reduced food. The group currently consist of 7 entities in various verticals of the food value-chain, ranging from ingredient technology, recipes and pioneering brands.
Monday 2 Sunday AB is the group's D2C company, responsible for the e-commerce platforms and amazon stores.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new e-commerce features and improve existing functionality.
- Research and evaluate new web technology.
- Consult and advise on web technology across multiple departments.
- Improve our underlying architecture to ensure high performance, continuity and scalability.
- Craft and develop new features for our platforms.
- Ability to improve customer experience, UI, site design, order fulfilment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses.
- Integrate e-Commerce modules with our backend and support system, for example payment gateways, 3rd party shipping solutions (3PL) and order handling.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional development experience.
- Experience working with e-commerce solutions.
- Experience working with MySQL or MongoDB databases.
- Experience working with the Shopify architecture.
- Experience working with the Liquid templating framework (Shopify).
- Experience working with REST APIs and perform CRUD operations.
- Practical understanding of key development and design principles and processes.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Basic experience in working with AWS architecture.
- Experience in deploying code and managing multiple codebases on Github or Gitlab.
- Proficient in English and preferably also in Swedish.
You will be a part of a small team in a listed group. You will lead the technical development of the company as well as the group. Great possibilities to grow within the group. You will report to the D2C CEO.
The position is a full-time position with preferred start in April. The position is located in Stockholm, Södermalm.